Pollington Preschool believes that all children are regarded with equal value and have a responsibility to ensure positive attitudes towards diversity and difference, so that every child is included and not disadvantaged. Children learn from an early age to value diversity in others and grow up making positive choices.
Our aims and objectives
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment where all children can flourish.
- To enhance the development and education of children by offering a challenging and rewarding learning environment.
- To identify and respond to individual needs, seeking additional advice and support when necessary.
- To achieve good parent partner relationships with all families and communicate effectively with all professionals.
- Monitor children’s needs and progress on an individual basis to provide a firm foundation for lifelong learning.
- Provide additional training for staff and one to one support for children when appropriate.